Call us now on
0141 387 0556

Quick Sale Properties, 272 Bath St, Glasgow G2 4JR
Email: info@quicksaleproperties.com

Save 1000's on Property Tax in the UK

Principal Private Residence Property.

You can save tens of thousands on inheritance tax on your property if you sell your property while you're still alive and enjoying life to the full. Providing you the property in concern is your Principal Private Residence meaning you stay there permanently or it is your residential home and it belongs to you. Investments and buy-to-lets are not applicable.

The 2008 - 2009 United Kingdom inheritance tax figure stands at 40% meaning that for every 100,000.00, 40,000.00 goes to the government if you die leaving only 60% for your offspring or next of kin after the nil rate taken off. So if 200,000.00 of your asset is taxable you will be giving away without any option 80,000.00 in cash to the government.

The way to avoid paying any of that is to sell while you are still alive and can enjoy life in one way or another. If you sell during your lifetime and it is your home that you stay in you pay zero (0) tax.

QSP® Quick Sale Properties can offer you a lump sum. With the example above of the 200,000.00 taxable amount, the 80,000.00 saving you made on tax you can choose to do whatever you like with it including, if that is what your intentions are, giving it to your offspring or next of kin where they can receive all of it instead of merely over half. We are sure you would rather leave your life long hard earned cash to the person or people you love in full rather than being faced with compulsory taxation of you after you have died.

QSP® Quick Sale Properties is ready to help you if you would like to discuss this subject or if you have any questions regarding this subject. Call us on 0141 387 0556 or you can contact us on our enquiry page or email us at info@quicksaleproperties.com where we will reply to you swiftly.

All our representatives are knowledgeable with the above information and will be keen to assist you whenever you are ready to chat. All contacts are treated with the strictest privacy and with full confidentiality promised. We hope the information is of use to you and look forward to hearing from you. Remember all inquiry and information is free and you are not obliged to go ahead with anything if you are not 100% satisfied.

Do you want to save thousands of pounds? Just contact us.

Financial Difficulties

We get lots people who are having difficulties with their finances. It can be credit card debts building up or mortgage arrears getting out of control even personal loan debt reaching an unmanageable amount. Whatever your financial situation, we are here to find the best way forward for you.

» How we can help

Testimonials

I was sceptical at first to make contact, but once I'd contacted QSP the rest was just so easy. My only regret was i did not get in touch sooner

J. Ross - Glasgow North

» More testimonials

Video Testimony

link to video and other QSP customer testimonies

click here for latest news items


Quick Sale Properties is listed at www.freeindex.co.uk